Ahad, 11 Julai 2010

My life had killed the dream... I dreamed....

I've a lot of dreams... that i've never been.....

There was a time when men were kind
Their voices were soft
And their words inviting

There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And that song was exciting

There was a time, and it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in days gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving

Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung no food untasted

But the devils come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
As they turn your dream to shame

I dreamed that I will succeed
I dreamed that I will be loved by others
I dreamed that I can forgive me myself
I dreamed that I can be what I want to be

And still I dreamed all my dreams come to me
That I would live peacefully forever
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed

That just a dream... n always be my dream....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Sedikit Bebelan....

Bismillah...
Assalamualaikum...
Selamat Datang ke Dunia Ilusiku.. 'Warkah Ilusi'...

Apa khabar semua??
Aku buat blog nie mmg utk korang bace...
Jadi kalau korang nak bace...
Bace je la... Hahahaha....

Sorry sebab lama tak update...
Yang rindu kat aku tu...
Aku pun rindu korang.... Hahaha...

Lastly....
Kalau ade yang korang rase berguna dlm blog nie....
Gunalah.... dan sebarkanlah.....
Aku nie insan biase.... yang byk (giler) dosa.....
Aku tak layak jd pendakwah macam kawan2 aku....
Nie je yang aku mampu.....
dan kalau aku ade salah.... komen je....
xdelah aku nak p sepak korang plak kan.....
Nak amik ape2....
cakap kat aku dulu....
sbb takut aku plak ada masalah nanti....
Sume bnda dlm nie adalah hak milik keRAJAan 'warkah ilusi'...

SElaMat BerIlUsi......
dalam 'warkah ilusi'....
moga2 dr diskusi....
mendpat konklusi.....
jdkan ia sbg inspirasi....
d dunia dan ukhrawi....


~= cciiikkuuuu ccaaaak =~ huhuhu....

next please........

Related Posts with Thumbnails